I just read several articles recommending a parsley tea made from fresh parsley. Not in any of those articles did they recommend inserting it in anything other than a tea ball.

I DONT KNOW

It is fine to be scared but u don't need to be all it means is that u r going through puberty. Also it's fine that u r 11, some people get this at 8

I have heard of this a lot, even doctors recommend it but if you don't get in 1-3 days keep drinking milk and tea for another 2 weeks coz apparently it should take 1-2 weeks, then if it doesn't work it probs just won't work 4 u. Still don't give up tho or do the parsley in your vagina ting, u will just hurt urself.

Hope I helped xxx

Yes, drink it do not put it anywhere else! Seriously, it is not safe but feel free to try drinking milk, herbal teas and parsley in water

Good luck xx

i really want my period like right now

What if you don't have any and I need help I'm going to see my aunt and I'm staying there for the whole year how can I get my period over Iggy I don't have any green tea or parsley stuff.

Itll happen eventually, it cant just appear.

Never do this it could give you infection

No it causes an infection

Me too! I want it so bad

does that seriously work?

Ok, first, having an early period is NOT a good thing. (like, before you're 9 or 10) because it is related to obesity and other bad stuff...But if you're 14 (like me) and you really want to get it (like me), you can try these:
Have lots of full fat milk and yogurt
Drink 3 cups of green tea a day
Massage breasts
Bathe in bath salt

I tried some of these tricks, I'm not sure how well they work, but the green tea and dairy must, because your period comes when your BMI reaches a certain level and full fat stuff will increase that, and green tea does something with your hormones. But I don't recommend you do this too much because you don't want to mess with your hormones. You should probably only try after age 14 or 15.

Is it harmful

If you want a infection then yeah it works to give you the most painful experience