Then you will have to wait. Your period comes within 6 months to a year, when you have discharge.

I don't have my period yet but all my friends do and I really want it. I have a lot of disarage. But I want it to come right now how can I make it come right now

Can anyone help me please

what does it says there

You can rub a limon up right before your private array.

I feel this would give you an infection in your vagina but drink parsley tea 4 or more times for a few days and it should come p.s I don't know if the put parsley in your vagina gives infections but I don't think I would do it

yup u r correct

(I know this is like really late but i have been having discharged for almost 7-8 months? When Wil I get my period?

Does that really work

Really? Wow! I never knew!

I hear you man

If all ur friends have their period, you are probably like 14 ish and there is this thing that some girls have where there is a "set back" in growth, breast size and puberty. Hope this helped

Plz dont try that it gives youn an infection

U cnt make it come tou have to wait for that try parsley tea it works it worked for me

Same! It happens a lot when your about to start your period! So don't worry! It happens! So that's a good sign your first period will come!