Same me too

The exact stuff is happening to me they keep calling me flat chested and I'm more maturer than them and I just want to get one of there tampons and shuv it down there through .....HELP ME GET MINE FASTER

Really cause ive never had it and it doesn't look that bad so even if I had it 1 time and experienced it maybe I would either dislike it or like it

Really that will work or are you just being sarcastic

Well that's didn't help her and actually a lot of people get their first period without discahrge

Well I think that eating pineapple works try eating pineapple 3 times

Don't do that it causes infections!!!!

All my friends tease me because I haven't got mine how do you make it come faster I've had discharge for a while now

Yeah same!! Like I have been doing everything and it won't come. someone help me FAST!!

Idk but I do know it can give you an infection

No do not do that and if you do see blood then you have a infection

Hell no do not do this

Does that work??

Hi this is the same thing I'm going through don't worry u will get it one day or another (just saying I looked thu the comments and u don't want yours to come faster xx

No. I know this is an old comment but parsley will very likely cause infection.