Nope you'll get an infection

Hiii! Actually most methods dont work but this method has been provin to work. And only if your supposed to be close to your period. Like pubic hair, armpit hair, discharge, etc.. anyway soy is the answer. Soy is found in estrogen which is the female hormone, so the more soy you eat will increase the amount of estrogen in your body which will make your period come faster. I did it and my period came about 2 weeks after. Things like flaxseeds, soy milk, and dried fruits work really well! try it

There IS A WAY!!!!! Your body will try to mature if you make up some crazy problom with a releationship and believe it BECAUSE if you have a bad relationship your body will make you able to make another.

dont want it trust me

I want my period because I have late 2 days

Not for everyone.

I've had discharge for like 2 years when is my peroid gonna come

All my friends have it too and they tease me about not having it and stuff I have had discharge like forever but I have a pretty flat chest and I don't get cramps or anything and I just want it to come and I know people don't we want it usually but for me it would be a miracle so please reply with helpful stuff. But a word of advice I think the parsley up your vagina thing could give you toxic shock syndrome so don't do that

I am drinking soy milk everyday how long should it take do you know? And how much should I drink everyday??

By masturbating welcome gun

I've had discharge for almost 2 years and I haven't had my period

How long would this take?

I am going to a great trip with my cousins and they all are in safe zone but, my periods doesn't comes .I want my period to come today or tomorrow very urgently what can I do ? Plz anyone help me it's very serious plz

My best friend already has her period and keeps bragging about it! I really want it so she can't anymore. Please reply!

Still, just please I really want it now!