I was sup

I'm soooo sorry but you cannot make discharge automatically happen I've had discharge for nearly a year now and still haven't got my first period just think they're all growing up fast and looking older so just think when you and your friend are 30 they will look 40

I had intercourse with my partner and it was unprotected sex.. I missed my periods but all tests are negative.. Can u lemme know how to induce periods

I’ve had discharge for almost 2 years and still NO period.. Is there something wrong with me?

One question how do you know if you have discharge?

It will come

honey you don't want it xD

Yeah trust me you don't want it. I got mine at 11 and I wish I could've put it off for 2 years

Don’t try to be like them your lucky you don’t have it you should be the one teasing them saying HAHAHA you have your period you have to deal with all that stressful stuff then laugh

Did it work? Im asking because im the OLDEST i. My grade and still to tbis day haven't gotten it. 

Girl all my friends have it too and I really want mine but I've had heavy discharge for the last month can I get my period by the green tea method and who has done it and it worked

How can I get my period fast and I don't want to fake it so please help me!

Yellow stuff in your panties

No all u have to do is put salt in hot water and take a bath in it but make sure u find ur vagina hole and open it up I did that and I got my period

Pull what out