My 2 daughters are both very longsighted +10, they both wear glasses,& have done since they wear 6 months old.They are mow 7 & 5 years of age,I would like to get corrective eye surgery for them as they are both getting bullied at school & it breaks my heart to see them so upset,does anyone know were young children can get eye surgery in the uk.

I think your daughters should be taught to love themselves for what they are, rather than let some bullies dictate what they should or should not wear in school. Your daughters will soon grow up and face the real world. Now is the time for you to teach them self esteem, courage and strength.
I would not recommend corrective eye surgery to anyone unless it is medically necessary, as this kind of surgery has a high incidence of undesirable side effects and many patients often end up worse than before the surgery. Chronic eye pain and loss of sight are amongst the more serious side effects.

i would not recommend surgery for anyone under the age of 18
unless it is recomended by the doctor or is necesary to live