I'm feeling depressed and i thend on feeling sucicidal and i hate myself and I get bullied cause I'm different in my year I'm gay and people slag me and use it against me and I can't take it anymore I feel like ending my life please reply

hi mate,

Welcome to this group , you must first of all find a good councellor or support group . There's nothing wrong to be gay ...not at all.

people who are doing harm to u are a bunch of idiots and stupid . Do not give up on anthing brother.....life is so beautiful if you start to look at it with much more bright ideas. Don't listen to them but try and live ure own way., then afterwards they start to leave u alone because ure start to ignore them.....

Take care,

getfunky79:)

Dont do it. I bett you have alot to live for. Everyone is different in there own way. Killing yourself is not worth it you have plenty of people on this sight to help you deal. Trust me ive been there before i stopped eating i started cutting but it didnt make it or me better. Always be yourself no one can stop you(by the way im 13 ;) you just made a new friend ....Me lol

<3 I care about you and i know how much you are hurting but people sometime hate and bullied when they think you need their approval when i am here to tell you ..you don't need their 'APPROVAL'.

Hi, I've had suicidal thoughts myself as I was growing up I've been abused and my dad was a drunk who used to beat us... I hated myself too and thought no one cared about me but now I know that God had put me here for a reason and everyone has a reason for life! I lost a cousin due to suicide and trust me it's the worst feeling ever :( but I just want you to know that you have people who love and care for you. The people who bully you only do it because they are hurting inside so they bully others to feel better about themselves so don't end your life for them it will only let them know that you're not strong enough :/ I hope you the best and I'll pray for you :) just keep your head up am stay strong! :)