Im 13, 5'4 and 200 pounds. Im disgusting. Next year Ill be going into highschool, and if I go in with this weight theyll torment me. I really need to help, to lose maybe 60-80 pounds in 6-7 months (thatd be by July) Someone please help me, Im desperate! 

I'm 13, too and going to high school next year! I can answer this question!

Okay first off, Losing 80 pounds in 7 months is not healthy. If you lose that much at that rate when you get off your diet and excersice you will be prone to gaining more weight! Your body will think it is starving and will make you sick all the time and you will gain weight,

Each week, exerise 1 hour a day. Then on weekends do 3 hours a day at different times. Next eat only health and non boxed foods. So if you go to the grocerie store and see LOW fat saltines DON'T eat them. Nor look at them. WALK AWAY. There are temptations evey where, but you don't have to give in;-)!

Having trouble staying motivated during a work out? Listen to energizing music! I'm a girl so....I like to listen to songs like we are young, kelly clarkson, one direction......Listen to anything that makes you feel happy.

Afraid of being bullied? Don't let people break you down. If people want to make you cry and get crushed by them, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! Act confident and don't let them see you crack. If they know your weakness then......Bad things will happen....sooo

1. Don't give them a reason to torment

2. Be happy and enjoy life! Bullies go after kids that look depressed

3. Be involved in school activites! Bullies are loners that need something to do to someone...If you are involved in activites you won't be in their radius.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! DON'T LOOK AT THE SCALE TO OFTEN!!! BE HAPPY!!! hope this helps ! GOOD LUCK