I am in high school now and I am about to go to college. I do not have any friends and I don't feel like I belong. I don't know why I feel this way but I have felt this way ever since I was in elementary school. I think I might have some anxiety disorder or something. I get so depressed at some times almost to the point where I want to kill myself but luckily I haven't yet. Is there anything that I could do about this feeling I don't want to kill myself but in the moments I sometimes want to.

Hey there you have a lot to live for trust me!!!!!! What types of things trigger you to become so depressed that you want to kill yourself and why don't you have any friends ?

I don’t honestly know what triggers me to want to kill myself. I don’t think that I could really bring myself to do it but then again I don’t want to actually try. I think that it might have something to do with when I was in middle school and early high school. I was being bullied to the point where I found an online school and started going there instead of a regular school. Now today I see my former classmates (who were bullies to me) online and I see all of the success that they have with making friends. I think is what I do is try to compare myself to them. When I do I get depressed.

Hey there I know it sounds silly but please try and not compare yourself to others. how do you know what they are doing or how many friends they have? do you have them on facebook or something? also you can always make friends. have you ever thought about re enroling at an actual high school instead of doing it online?

I found them on Facebook and some on Twitter. I have thought about re enrolling in an actual high school but I just don’t think that it would be good for me academically and for making friends. I have been doing a lot better academically since I enrolled in an online school.

First off Facebook can be very misleading people tend to put up everything that is good and that they're happy about on Facebook so it looks like you're having having a great time all the time however in reality most of them have their issues and I'm not as happy and lucky as they may seem on Facebook so Facebook is a bad way of judging things. And secondly I would maybe try and enroll why do you think you would do better academically mind versus actual high school? You definitely will have a better shot at making friends if you go to an actual high school. Would you be able to go to a different high school and most of your bullies are at or would you have to go to the same one?

I would have to go to the same high school because of where I live. If I wanted to go to a different one I would have to move. Which I can’t to.

How long until you go to college? Maybe it would be better just to finish out high school online and then go to college you'll have a much better chance at making friends nobody will know you there are no how you were in the past so you won't be judged or made fun of. it's usually much easier to make from subway

I go to college in about a year. I guess I will have to just wait until get to college to start making new friends.

That's what I would do honestly man you will make new friends and things will get better whenever you get mad or jealous of what you see on Facebook just remember you don't know what's really going on their life or how happy or upset they actually are a lot of people put on a fake face when really things may not be going as well for them as it may seem count your blessings things will get better

Thanks for your advice and help bro

You're welcome man just stay positive and things will get better. If you need to talk you can always post on this topic or private message me