Hi, I am 15, and in the past couple of days i have noticed a considerable ammount of smegma under my foreskin. I am really worried about it, because it smells bad, and even once i shower, it still doesn't go away...
Please, post some helpful info, i really need it.

Thanks

Don't worry. You just need to make sure that you pull your foreskin right back and then use some soap to give it a good wash. Make sure you wash all the soap away though, otherwise it might make you sore. This has happened to me before when I got a hair trapped under my foreskin. Hope this helps.

Thanks, but i find it hard to retract my fore skin....

You should really see your doctor. It is important that you can retract your foreskin so that you can clean your penis properly. Don't be embarrassed - doctors are used to looking at other peoples bodies. Can you speak to your Dad about your problem? Also, if you cannot retract your foreskin you may have difficulty having sex.

i have mainly the same problem as rob44 but i find my bell too sensitive to touch and it hurts when i do what should i do about that

Start using a penis health creme every day. A good creme will contain Vitamin A, which will destroy the odor-causing bacteria that is presently causing you considerable mental anguish. There are other benefits to these cremes as well. Check 'em out. Hope this helps.

Do you pee with your foreskin pulled back if you don't then do it as pee can be caught under your foreskin and that can also make the yellow stuff, just keep it clean and wipe after you use the toilet and wipe under your foreskin. that might help you.