Iv never seen the head of my penis not even a small hole and im scared to to try and pull it back and if i do try it should i do it erect or not and during erections its still not exposed and when masterbating the cum only drips out

If you do it when it is soft maybe in the shower, just pull it back a little bit in the shower, i dont think it will hurt but if it does then stop. but you may need to see a doctor because you need to be able to wash behind the foreskin because you sperm is probably sitting under there and this will cause discomfort at somepoint. My boyfriend has a similar problem where it wont go back all the way just relax and take things very slowly you'll be fine :-)

Is it possibal that im still developing and need to wait cuz it realy tight and i dont think it will go back btw im 14

I feel you should be able to retract it at least some, by your age. You should begin trying to get it back as much as you can. You need to stretch it so it will go over the glans. It doesn't really matter whether it's hard or soft when you do it but I doubt it will stay soft for long once you begin. You need to pull it until it's tight and hold it there for several minutes or longer to give the skin time to stretch. If you do it every day or several times a day it will take months to reach the desired point. Remember when you get it so it will go nearly behind the head you need to be careful not to get over the hump when it's soft then let it get hard because it will hurt if it's not stretched enough when it enlarges and you can't get it back right away.

I guess they aren't telling mothers the same thing these days that they told my mother when I was born. The doctor told her to retract mine for cleaning at every bath so I have always been able to pull mine back. So I can't tell you what would be natural at any age if you have never pulled it back. I don't know if it naturally releases by it's self at some magic age. Somehow I just don't see that happening without you helping it.

my mom DID tell me to pll back my skin i just didnt listen to her and just today ipulled back some skin and saw the tip of the head of my penis and also when masterbating should i try and pull the skin back

First off a nice warm bath soak in some water will help also try some vitamin E oil if that does not work you may need to go see a doctor
but let me ask you some more questions to see if I can help you more

1 how old are you

2 Have ever try to pull back

3 does a cause you pain to pull back

if you can answer this I will help you better

Is for the part we see you semen is just dripping out one of two things one your foreskin is keeping you semen from coming out quickly do you have any problems urinating. Or I take it you are young like 13 therefore you may just not have developed enough to fully ejaculate that is normal.

Please send me a message if you like to talk in private
have a good day

j-save

Well first off im 14 and yes i have tried to pull it back but i only get to the tip of the head before i feel it gets to tight but it doesnt hurt it just feels weird and no problm peeing but sometimes it comes out in weird angles

It sounds perfectly normal to me. I'm 19 and wasn't able to pull my foreskin back until I was 17.

Because you're 14 I'm guessing your penis hasn't grown much yet, as you get older and bigger it will naturally become easier. But there are some simple steps. When in the bath or shower, pull your foreskin back as much as you can until it's uncomfortable, but not painful. Hold it there for a while and keep repeating it - do this everytime you bath/shower.

Also, when you masturbate, do the same, masturbate in such a way that you pull your foreskin back as much as possible. Precum will act as lube and make it even easier. Your cum only drips out because you're young, it will become more powerful as you go through puberty! I first pulled back my foreskin when it was soft, and it took a little while longer to do it when erect, but now it's easy.

As for the peeing in weird angles, that's probably because you're peeing through your foreskin. I pull mine back when I urinate, goes in a more predictable line!