Hey everyone. I found very cool eating plan for my dog. I want to try to switch him to some other diet program. This one, the old diet program is boring to my dog. I can see this because he obviously refuses to eat it.

As I were saying I found this diet program that contains food with gluten.

I think that my dog never ate foods with gluten.

I have problems with it and somehow I think that my dog wouldn’t like it lol :)

To cut long story short I want to know what are your experiences with it and can I give my dog food with gluten?

Tnx

Hey there. Sure you can do this but I would not recommend it for your dog. If I were you I would decide to give my dog gluten free food. And there are so many reasons why this food is better than gluten food. I was reading a lot about it and I can see that dog owners are not satisfied with this food. I can’t tell you more because I don’t have experience with it but the best thing that you can do is to consult your vet. I believe that there are much better foods than food with gluten.

Good day there :) First you need to know that gluten is protein that is found mostly in wheat but he is in other cereal grains such as oats. Grains that do not contain gluten are rice, amaranth, millet, corn and quinoa. I never give my dog food that contains gluten because my dog does not tolerate it. Like many other dogs. I believe that my dog is allergic to gluten because every time that he eats it he has some digestive and stomach issues. Gluten intolerance can affect any breed with no exception. Maybe you should do some test to see is your dog allergic to gluten or not.

Hey everyone :)

Hope you and your pets are doing fine :)

Most of dogs are gluten intolerant. Since I have my dog he is gluten free totally. This is advice from my vet as well and I don’t know why I should not listen to him.

I believe that gluten – free food has more benefits than one with a gluten. Actually neither one of my friends are feeding their dogs with this type of food so I can’t talk that much about it.

But before you do some radical changes you need to do some research and consult your vet is this food OK for your dog.

Hello there.

The choice is only yours. My Boo is not allergic to gluten but I don’t prefer to give it to him. I haven’t heard a lot of positive things about it.

My friend has a Golden Retriever and he has allergy to gluten. I remember how she was struggling with it, how she was trying to find what is going on with her dog until she found out that gluten is the main problem.

Well since then I don’t think that this food can cause anything good in my dog.

It is just my opinion but I believe that there are so many better options for your dog.

Hello everyone.

Just now I was talking with my friend. She is feeding her dog with gluten food and she told me that so far she didn’t have any problems. According to her, her vet is surprised as well but this diet program works for her dog.

She told me that she did some tests and analyses and because of them her vet was able to know is this diet good for her dog or not.

I hope that this won’t change in the future :/ I am skeptical about it.

So if you want to feed your dog with it, visit the vet.

Yes that a great plan.