Hi, I need an advice. I am not a believer in "ordinary" medicine, if I can call it that way. I hate to take drugs and stuff. I rather prefer naturally medicine, or alternative, if you like it better this way. I have lactose intolerance and I am seeking for nature cure. Any advice?

Hi, join the club. I have the same diagnose myself and I know exactly what you are talking about. Drugs and stuff, no thanks. You can not cure this, but you can help yourself in natural way. You can eat rice milk, almond milk or soy milk. Also you can use every product made of this milks. Important is to eat food rich in calcium, such as broccoli, dried figs, apricots, and other vegetables greens.

I am lactose intolerant as well and like the previous poster said, you can't cure LI. But there are ways around it so you can live without the fear of getting sick. You must find alternative food sources that make you happy and don't make you sick. I found in particular that makes me feel like I am normal. It's called Laloo's Goat Milk Ice Cream. Goat milk, while it is still a milk, has different make up than cow milk. It has smaller proteins which help humans digest it. Laloos (www.laloos.com) has a bunch of rediculiously yummy flavors and it doesn't make my stomach hurt. Another added benefit is that it is healthier (fat and calorie content lower) than traditional cow ice cream products. So just because you are LI, doesn't mean you can't eat healthier and enjoy yummy foods. In fact, the silver lining is that your diet may change so much to accomodate the LI that you will, in turn, get healthy.