Did you ever think that a new born baby can bring sadness in your life instead of joy and happiness? That is happening to me. I was so happy that finally got pregnant, and delivers a baby, when some bad news occurred. My baby was crying every time after breast feeding and had gases. Our neonatologist told us that she is lactose intolerant and that is a reason why she has problems after eating. He also told us that it is common in infants. Any similar experience?

I truly understand what you are talking about. I had the similar situation with my son. Instead to be happy about his birth we were worried. Our family doctor explained us that our son does not have enzyme, so he is not able to digest lactose. It means that he can no be breast fed, because lactose is milk sugar. He told us about medications which contains that enzyme, and about special milk formulas for infants with this problem. After we started to use these, we finally discover all beauty of parenthood. Try yourself.