I bought a pair that are supposed to be a small size and I can't see how they would do anything! I can completely open my legs or walk around and forget they are in there without them falling out. Is this right? Are they really supposed to be that effortless? Or do I have the wrong size? Google has not helped me...lol. I do regular kegels too, but I want to know if I need to buy a new set to for this way to work or if they are fine the way they are. Don't wanna waste my time. :)

Kegel balls come in different grams, some of them the size of marbles and then a little bigger.  Depending on what you are trying to achieve depends on the size.  You don't want to go to big of a gram, otherwise, it will be uncomfortable for you.  You are supposed to be able to walk around and continue with your lifestyle.  Please don't forget that they are in there...will make for an embarrasssing trip to the er.  

sure, there are different sizes. The first one they call a preferred tampon size because you can choose between small, medium or large. now, to see what is the best for you, you need to try on your own. you should choose the proper size, because you need to be able to walk, sit, etc. you need to learn how to function normally. I was never so much worried about those sizes until my good friend told me that I should. find someone who can give you a good advice. also, you can try a kegel exercises for women. just sayin'

I have the same exact question lynn... Did you find the answer???

I have the same exact question... Did you find the answer???