How to tell if your girlfriend is using meth or cocaine

Look in her eyes and say," I don't know what it is, something is different about you ,I can't tell if your lieing or are not interested in me anymore, have someone else or are doing drugs. All I know is that it's something big and i can't ignore it . 

signs she is on a stimulant from energy drinks to caffine to meth 

1.dosen't sleep especially at night 

2.OCD repeats activity without being tired of repetition

3. eats less and has head aches nausea 

4.DRY MOUTH clinches graw during the early stages of use 

5. HAS TROUBLE making eye contact........ then when asked to they have this deer in the head light look like they are looking beyond you and have anger brewing inside them 

HOw to tell someone your useing....................

When your both somewhere safe quiet and going to be alone for awhile. and just blurt it out and wait for a response.......... any response is normal ok and wait for her to ask questions......... stay neutral ok ........... she most likely will not be ......... however, you allow her to say anything she will most likely be upset.... it's all her fear built up related to what she knows about drugs......... she might say some horrible things but say calm you must stay calm and answer her questions. after she calms  down she might take some of those horrible  things back  but either way your calm............... be prepared to answer the question from her "SO now what?" Are you still gonna use? if you don't know you haven't thought that far then tell her that................... honesty honesty direct no lies from this point on is the only way ONLY way for hope to have a chance........ Good luck 

My girlfriend was on meth again about 6 months ago and she said she quit but about a month ago I found meth in her pocket book hid. When I ask her about it she blew up and said she was selling it. And then I found crack in her pocket book about a 2 weeks ago and she said and done the same thing. Should I believe her.

shes telling truth b ro, support her in her times of need

No get rid of her