I need to lose wieght. How much I weigh and my height doesn't really matter. I'm just unhappy with how much I weigh. I need to lose it... FAST!

1)Control portion sizes. Consult dietary guidelines to help you determine appropriate portion sizes. Many people on a weight loss program grossly underestimate the amount of food they consume each day

2)Write it down. Write down everything that goes into your mouth. Weight loss success cannot be achieved without an understanding of the foods you eat. Ensure you accurately account for all food consumed.

3)Consider a weight loss supplement. Supplements can help you achieve your weight loss goals.however; they are not the total solution. Supplements will not assist with sustainable weight loss unless you also practice healthy eating and exercise.

4)Exercise, even a little.everyday. Without an exercise component, your weight loss will not be maintained. Don't invest a huge chunk of your day for exercise, instead, for long-term weight loss incorporate exercise in your everyday life. For example, park further from work and walk 10 minutes to the office. Always take the stairs, instead of the elevator. Aim to walk at least 10,000 steps everyday, and increase the number of steps gradually once you reach the 10,000 mark.

5)Choose foods with a high nutrient to calorie ratio. For successful weight loss, focus on eating foods that have ample nutrition, but not a lot of fat and calories, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and legumes.

tq
lemon

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

i write down what i eat each day and how many calories were in each seriving size. Online i figured out how many calories my body should consume each day.
I started taking vitamins as well, such as, B6, folic acid, and potassium. I have lost 35lbs by doing this. I don't kill myself by exercising so much, but any thing you can do to burn calories helps. Such as, swimming, parking farther away than normal, walking around in the mall, taking stairs instead of elevator, and also by chewing gum you tend to eat less.
Don't forget to drink lots of water!

hope this helps.