I hurt my leg two days ago. Since then I feel constant pain under my knee. Now my leg started to swell and it’s pretty red. I think that I probably have a problem with circulation. How dangerous is leg swelling due to bad circulation? What do you think about my problem?

Well, I think that you probably have thromb in your leg. I don’t want to make panic but you need to go to doctor as soon as you can. You need a proper medical care. If you have deep vein thrombosis, injection of a blood-thinning medication will prevent clots from growing.

Hey, hey! You are not a doctor. You just can't tell that someone is dealing with thromb in the leg just like that. Don't do that.

I agree with the fact that visiting doctor is something that needs to be done, but this is not a way. Some very common symptoms of poor circulation in the legs usually include pain, cramping, aching, numbness or fatigue in the foot. And I do know that it needs to be checked. But maybe it is not that dangerous, let's not pretend to be doctors.

We should let experts try to explain after tests what is going on.