I have a circulation issue in my hands and lower arms. Sometimes there is numbness and pain. I was recommended to try with yoga. I’ve been practicing for several months now. I fell well but not completely. I think that I have to do something else too.

Hi there.Feeling numb in certain parts of the body, especially the extremities is a sign of poor blood circulation. 

You should be concerned because poor circulation can lead to so many health conditions or worsen some other health conditions that you are dealing with already. 

I would suggest you to try to massage your legs. If you are smoking cigarettes, it is time to stop because this can only make your situation worse. 

Also, regular exercise will help you a lot. Eating a healthy diet with fruits and vegetables is also important for good health. This will help your body to go back to normal.

But visiting your doctor is crucial. 

You should try with circulation herbs. Many health issues are associated with poor circulation. I would like to recommend you the herbs that help dilate coronary blood vessels and lower blood pressure. You can combine this with other remedies and supplements.