HI. I'm 55 year old male and I having some problems with leg muscle pain. I really don’t know what is causing it.
I could mention that a couple of days ago I went for a long walk and since than my leg is killing me. Pain is calming down when I'm laying in my bed, but I can stay in it forever.
I know that pain can be cause of muscle over fatigue but I don’t understand how that pain could last for 10 days or even longer.
Now, I can barely walk and I would like to find right reason of my leg pain. Any suggestions?

You gave us very small amount of informations to think about your problem but I will tell you the most severe reasons of leg muscle pain.
Because you have mention physical activity I could say that reason of your pain is probably muscle cramp. Common causes of cramps include: muscle fatigue or strain from overuse, dehydration or depletion of potassium or holding a muscle in a same position for a long time.
You should also consider that some other factors other than muscle cramps could develop that kind of pain and one of them is deep vein thrombosis. You should contact your GP and check this out.