I don’t know what to do since my leg muscles are too weak. It’s sometimes embarrassing because it’s not only that I have problems when I run, since I get tired and get this unbearable muscle pain, but also because That doesn’t look nice to have sop tiny legs, especially if you’re a man of forty. I avoid wearing shorts and similar clothes. What can I do to change this?

Well, for example, you shouldn’t complain anymore but go to a gym, find a good instructor and tell him your problem. There are numerous sets of exercises for boosting up muscles on various body parts and you could have leg muscles like Schwarzenegger if you had started a year ago. Running is also good for leg muscles. Don’t try to turn to steroids or certain unhealthy supplements because I know that many men practiced that in order to have bigger muscles and that was very dangerous sometimes even lethal. So, you can do everything naturally. It just takes time and enough patience. Don’t give up if your legs look the same two months after you start with training program.