Hi, I am 28 years old male and I have problem with my eyes. I woke up this morning and when I went to the bathroom I saw that my eyelids are all red and burning. I have to admit that I am pretty scared and I don't know what to do. Is there someone who had similar experience?

Hi, from my experience I may tell you there are two possible reasons for such condition. One may be allergy which caused swelling of your eye lids and the other is infection which caused conjunctivitis which means inflammation of your eye lids. In both cases it would be the best to consult your doctor first.

Well red eyelids can be cause by several reasons, for instance infection or inflammation. Have you ever had any allergies that might cause this? Sometimes when people change their washing powder they tend to get allergic reactions such as red and burning eyelids. Have you noticed any tearing in the morning? Have you tried to use any eye drops? How long does burning sensation lasts in the morning? Some people like to use chamomile tea for eye problems. And many found it to be very helpful in resolving itchiness and redness. I don’t know have you tried any of these things already? Have you noticed any other sensation on your body when you wake up? Any redness or swelling maybe?