I have a question about cross-country. I used to run on he road and but I got bored. Now I’d like to switch to cross-country but I have no idea how to choose trails. Is there a list of areas for cross-country or I just go to the countryside and start running? Hope I won’t go astray! Any useful hints?

Um, that’s also what bothered me and prevented me from starting with this interesting sports activity. Maybe you can really start running in the nearby area or through some populated country regions. I reckon that there are clubs or associations and you can become a member. The people there are experienced and they’ll tell you what locations in the nearby areas are appropriate for cross-country. Besides, maybe they organize group running and in the beginning you can go with them. Another useful thing is GPS device, which is like a little gadget used for navigation. It shows you your location on the map on its screen, and with this device you won’t go astray.