My mind is blank! I don’t have ideas on where to run and how to pick my distance. It’s so boring to go to the same park and run there again and again every day. What do you do about this? Sometimes I wish to sit in my car and drive out of the town in order to find a new route.

I like running in my park. I feel safe and protected there. I mean, when I need some excitement, I practice trial running and go to the countryside. Once I even go astray when I was looking for new and exciting routes. Maybe that’s the reason I don’t like that anymore. I have enough excitement at work and after that I only want some piece and quiet and that’s so hard to find. My little park is like oasis and whenever I run there, no matter how upset I am I feel better instantly. But, if you live by the sea, you can always run along the coastline. That’s my great wish to watch the ocean or sea while I’m running in the morning.