Hello, I really need your advice. My family recently moved to a small town with a set of small under forest hills just outside the town. Anyway, those hills are perfect for cross country running training, which I was thinking to start lately. Of course, I don't have to remind you that I don't know a thing about cross country running training, so I would appreciate if you can give me some advice. Thanks a lot.

It seems that you are just a beginner when it comes to cross country training. And our advice depends on what you actually want to achieve with training. If you're just looking for some recreation, then put on your running shoes and go. If you're thinking about serious evolvement, than you have an option to find a cross country running club, where older member will teach you all you need to know, or you can try numerous sport forums available through internet. The basic thing to know about cross country running, that foot and leg work is something quite different then in standard running.