I’m 20 years old girl and I decided to start to exercise. I don’t have any health problems. I just want to look good. I don’t know anybody who exercises regularly so I need to ask somebody about exercises in this way. Which type of exercise do I choose for starters? Thanks!

Well, you are young and you can do a lot of effective exercises. I exercise more then three years every day and I feel really good. I think that bench presses, chest flies, and push-ups are good exercises for starters. Running, walking, biking or swimming are also can be helpful.

Hello there,

First of all what is that you want to do?

Do you want to exercise in the gym or outside or even inside of your house?

If you choose gym than you will have a chance to talk to the personal trainer and he will give you some hints about exercises which would best suit you. In the beginning series of repetitions are smaller and in time you are increasing the number and the weight.

If you choose some other activity such as swimming you will notice how this involve all your muscles and this is one of the best ways to get in shape and look great. Also working out is beneficial for your mental health as well.