I need training plan advice. I can’t do it on my own and since my weight has gone out of hand I’d like to put an end to that. I just don’t know how to organize myself and make myself go out and just run. Somehow, I don’t think it is efficient. I think that I need a good plan if I want to lose some weight.

You’re right to an extent. I say to an extent, because you do need a good plan but, this doesn’t mean that until you make it, on your own or together with a professional trainer, you can’t start running half an hour a day, three times a week. It will do you good and you won’t even notice how your figure starts shaping up. So, just buy a pair of good running shoes bearing in mind your foot type. Don’t run too much during the first month and when you feel that you’re exhausted and that your heart is beating too fast, stop. You should also have good warm up exercises before training. And be careful what you eat. That’s what you can do at the beginning, before you start a serious training program.