Since there is no use in training without any plan, I’d like you to suggest me one. I’ve been cycling for a couple of months now and the fact is I don’t have any routine. I’d like to change that so that I can start with it more seriously and in order to be able to monitor my improvement. Can I make a plan on my own or do I have to ask an instructor?

If you know what you want from cycling, I think that you can make a plan on your own. You know how your body reacts to cycling and you know your limits so that you can see what suits you. Don’t try to break any records and bear in mind that both your speed and mileage will not be excellent at the very beginning. But motivation and persistence will help you improve these two parameters. Your cycling routine doesn’t have to be professional and you can create it so that it can fulfill your needs. If you exaggerate, you’ll know since your body will react by showing signs of exhaustion. And if your plan isn’t good, you won’t feel the benefits of this sport and then you can ask somebody to help you organize your cycling schedule.