I fell and sprained my wrist last week, but that was not the only damage. I also broke my favorite running watch. That’s why I need to buy new watch for running and I need your advice. I’m not acquainted with new technologies and all that interesting gadgets that have appeared recently. It can be a multifunction device, not just a watch.

That all depends on how much money you’re ready to pay because there are various models whose prices range from 50 to several hundred dollars. I assume that you want something quality but affordable. So you can pick, for example, a GPS device which you can use for navigation also, as well as for measuring time or as a heart rate monitor. Another option is that iPod in combination with Nike running shoes. There are also various monitors in the kit and all these devices make running easier and more interesting. I don’t know the exact prices, but I reckon that both these devices are pretty commercial and that means they’re affordable to average people.