What is ideal weight for running? I’m overweight and I thought that by running I can significantly reduce my weight and sculpture my body. But I get tired very easily and since I’m pretty heavy I have problems while breathing. All in all, it seems that running is not the activity for me. What do you think I should do?

If you’re not planning to become a pro athlete, the weight is not that important. I mean, it is important to reduce it to average levels because of the overall health. Besides, it’s natural that you will have various troubles while you’re running since you’re overweight. Your heart rate will probably be higher than average, and you’ll tire after a few minutes of training. The important thing is that you should begin eating healthy food if you want to reduce and maintain your weight. Don’t expect that running is sufficient and that you can carry on with your bad and unhealthy diet and lose weight only if you run a mile or two a day. So, there’s no ideal weight for recreational running, just keep it average for your height and age.