Can you rate your running skill? Just out of curiosity I’d like to know how to you perceive yourself and your running technique and skill. I can’t boast with mine, unfortunately, but I’m working on it and I hope it’s going to be better soon. I’m trying very hard and the results will come. So, can you be objective or not?

Well, I don’t know what to say. It’s not so easy to have the insight into your own performance. I mean, you can measure the mileage and time, but it’s so relative. Sometimes I’m pretty satisfied bearing in mind that I’m only an amateur and the very next day I think that I run very slowly. Sometimes I just don’t feel feet and up to all the challenges that running requires. But the most important thing is that I’m trying hard and that I’m enjoying every minute of my training. And sometimes it’s getting on my nerves that people are so obsesses with numbers and figures. Certain things cannot be expressed by means of them.