I’m so ashamed because I’ve been making a pig out of myself for the past few months and now I actually look like one! My husband is so disappointed and I have to do something about this! A friend has told me that the best way to lose weight is cycling. Tell me how many calories I can burn in an hour of cycling?

Oh, your husband is so inconsiderate! So what if you’ve put on a few ponds? Big deal! I bet he doesn’t look like Brad Pitt! I agree that you should reduce your weight but only because you have to feel good in your body. That way you’ll be more confident and satisfied. As for the cycling, it is one of the best ways to shape up, but don’t rely solely on it. You’ll have to change your diet, because there’s no use in cycling every day if you continue gorging yourself on sweets and fast food. For example, if you’re cycling 5mph you’re burning less than 300 calories in an hour. You see that you have to cycle more than an hour in order to burn fewer calories than you’ve taken with only one bar of chocolate.

The best way to lose weight is exercising and changing your nutrition on better. It doesn't matter is that cycling, running, swimming or playing soccer. As longs as you move and sweat it's good. Also, work with dumbbells, muscles can help you lose weight too.