It’s already fall and the weather is already cold. I can’t go and run as I used to during the spring and summer, and I don’t want to gain weight over the winter so I’m thinking about buying a home trainer. Do you think it’s as efficient as running for burning calories? I’m a bit suspicious I don’t know why, maybe because I have more confidence in real outdoor training.

You are wrong, because a personal trainer can be even more efficient for burning calories. And if you ask me, it’s even better to exercise indoors because, you don’t have to waste time on getting ready for running. This way you can stay at home, watch TV, listen to music, and even talk on the phone while you’re exercising. There are devices that measure your performance, speed and calories you burn while you’re training. I know that some people prefer outdoor training in natural environment and they think that indoor training could never replace running on the road or through a park, but I don’t share that opinion. Any kind of training is good since all of them help you stay fit and burn calories.