I've been trying to learn head lead dolphin (or any dolphin) for more than 5 years. I wish I could do it, but I really can't (other than struggling).What can you tell me about butterfly head and hand entry lessions? My teacher suggested that I should take that lessions first. Do I really need them? What is it for? I would appreciate your advice on this matter.

With butterfly swimming, it's hard to move your body like a dolphin and still keep moving forward. You end up going up and down. After some time your arms get tired. Then it gets even harder to keep from diving too deep and having to climb back up to the surface for the next stroke. That is where the Head-Lead Body Dolphin steps in. It lets you focus totally on your core body. You dont use the arms at all. You can add fins to make it easier to focus on your body. Head-Lead Body Dolphin helps you learn how to move up and down and push everything forward.