What can be the cause of this annoying shoulder pain I get during swimming? I’ve never had any problems with that shoulder nor do I remember having injured it. It really makes me complications because sometimes I can’t swim at all and I can hardly move my arm. Can you tell me the possible ways to get rid of this nuisance?

On of the reasons can be that your posture is improper. You have to go to your doctor and have your shoulder x-rayed in order to see the condition of your bones. Maybe you’ve injured yourself in your sleep when you rolled over, and forget about that. Another option is that you don’t swim properly. The best thing to do is talk to your swimming instructor and ask him to observe you while you’re swimming in order to see if you’re moving your arms properly. If you’ve started swimming recently maybe that’s just your body adapting to the new activity. Anyway, don’t exaggerate with training and be moderate. And each sport brings certain risk from injury.

If you are a beginner swimmer and you been doing a lot of frees or just swimming a long distance with free then you will probably encounter this problem.
Usually when I got 1 mile + with just freestyle my shoulder hurt the next day (not the muscle but the actual should blade). Just make sure you ice it up after you swim and take some ibuprofen.
Then the next day do a swimming exercise geared toward kicking or core. You should be fine within about 3-5 days. If it still doesn't improve rest it completely for a week (no swimming or lifting weights). If not after that go to a doctor, which you'll be xrayed and they'll probably give you a sling so that your shoulder blade can heal itself.