Hi my name is Amy I’m 12, I weight 117lbs and my height is 5ft. I have been on a diet and exercising but, I still don’t like the way my body is. When I’m around my friends they look much more skinnier than me and I just want to lose the rest of the fat I have. I mostly want to lose the lower fat of my body like belly fat and thigh fat.

Hi Amy,

This could be genetic, i.e., you might be required to take some extra efforts than most people around you. A normal diet plan and exercise may not work for you to give the desired results. So, you need special attention, both in terms of diet and exercise; better to consult a dietitian and your GP. Also, if you want to concentrate more on lower regions of your body, you must hire a good physical trainer, who knows the best exercises targeting different body parts. Also, it is important to periodically track how much you have lost. For that, you may go for some weight loss trackers that are a perfect way to monitor your progress. 

Hello Amy..,,

A normal home made diet i share with you which  my wife used to follow.

1) Do swimming for 3o min daily or  5 day/wk. It will help to Tight Inner Thigh Muscle, also help you to increase stamina, make body flexible and tight skin,also improve shoulder and legs joints muscles.

2) Only drink warm hot water 6 liters/day. It will help to burn calories fast, 

3) Consult your doctor for weight lose pill if required 

4) Join Gym for little weight training. weight training will help you to tight your loose skin and will give shape.

It could be. When you return a pass on that 1st meal of the daytime, it can piece of work against you. You're likely to get hungrier later, so you may overdo it at lunch.

Try to eat within 60 minutes of waking up. A high-fiber, protein-packed breakfast can help your awareness full, longer. Try cottage cheese with fruit, eggs with wholemeal toast, or Greek yogurt with a banana.