Help!!! I gained muscle mass but I just wanted to lose weight!! I am so desperate now- I started with regular fitness training few months ago for I wanted so bad to get rid off my extra fats but the results are quite opposite now I am even bigger than ever before and my muscles have grown that much. I never wanted this so how am I supposed to get back on my old track?

I think that you probably was working out some more intense fitness program that was focused particularly on building muscles-what were you doing? Lifting weights? If so than stop doing that for you doesn't need any weight training you should work some fitness program that is focused on building lean muscles and losing weight. It is possible trust me you just need to be patient for sometimes it takes months but finally you'll get the results you have always wanted. But always keep in mind no fitness program would help you if you're eating habits are wrong so that means you should count your calories, you should care about eating time and don't miss having breakfast ever. I think it is more likely you have some ugly eating habits and watch out on proteins if you take them to much your muscles will increase and the food combination is important just don't have wrong food mix. So if you keep having a healthy habit of doing not too much aggressive fitness program and healthy meals you will lose weight and build up lean muscles, you will see.