Hello, can you tell me what to do about incision sites of the ankle arthroscopy? I had this procedure done two days ago and I now that I have to clean it now, I was afraid to do that before because of a possible damage I could cause. So, how do I do that, is there some special things I should know or is it just a regular wash and clean?

Well, it is more or less regular wash and clean as you say, although you might use some anti septic substances that will additionally protect the injured area. Of course, your motions have to be mild in order not to irritate that area, but basically, there is nothing to it. After washing and drying you might apply some creams for faster healing process.

Applying neosporin creme around my incision delayed removing my stitches by 2 more weeks. The doctor told me to keep the area dry as possible and to use mild soap and warm water to clean it. Keeping it dry as possible is very important.