I need help! I have very bad dandruff, and the Head and Shoulders shampoo doesn't work. Are there any other brands that work well?

selsum blue shampoo works really good but it kind of smells bad..

also to reduce dandruff dont...
sleep with you hair wet
put it up when its wet

jut make sure after u wash it dry it :-)

Ok! I'll try that shampoo. I'm glad that someone replied so quickly. there are always ways of covering up the scent, so I'll try to figure something out. Maybe a moiturizing conditioner. IDK. :-D

yah but you should read the back of the shampoo because some shampoos work best with sum conditioners then others...
and yah you should try it

Ok. It probably has a matching conditioner. We are going to the store tomorrow, so I'll find it. Thanks again!

stress is said to b one of the causes which increases dandruff.

there r other factors too.

i had lots of dandruf but now its in control. i oil my hair weekly at night and wash it in the morning - oil softens ur hair and also makes ur scalp less dry.

u can try - Dancel Shampoo everyday.

If u r interested in hearbal treatment, u can try to get Neem leaves. Paste it and use it in ur scalp for half n hour.

Dont throw banana peel - blend it with sour yougart and use 2 table spoon of lemon juice and apply it all over the hair along wth the scalps.

keep it for 15 to 30 mins at best and wash it wth shampoo.

Never pour warm water on ur head. Always use cold water.

keep ur hair clean and avoid going under scorching heated sun.

lemme knw if my suggestion was of any use :-)