I find that cravings tend to drive me to eat at just the wrong times of the day and shatter my dieting efforts.

Has anyone found a way to manage their cravings--and does it help your dieting progress?

My RD told me about "MyHealthTrends for Weight Control" that enables me to record my cravings--but not sure if anyone has tried it.

Well, the longer you avoid your trigger foods, the less likely you may be to want them. If you've succumbed to a craving and bought a box of cookies or some other trigger food and start to feel bad while eating it, destroy it. Drink two glasses of water and eat an ounce of nuts. Try sipping a skim latte instead of reaching for a candy bar. Since stress is a huge trigger for cravings, learning to deal with it could potentially save you hundreds of calories a day. Brush your teeth; gargle with mouthwash. Call someone, listen to music, run an errand, meditate or exercise...

I have the way to control cravings is to get immersed in something I find very interesting,
drink a couple of cranberry juice with half water, the juice of one lemon & a few mint leaves.