im on day 8 now and im just wondering what everyone else ate other then popsicles :-D

Hi Shorty55, I know that my brother when he had this procedure done really liked drinking milkshakes (not using a straw!) and also eating pudding and Jello. I don't know what else we fed him but somehow he survived because he's still with us. How are you holding up otherwise? Do you eat anything else or are ou looking to get ideas on what to eat? :-)

nah im just wondering i survived on only popsicles mashed potatoes water iced tea shaved ice jello and spaghetti cant eat ice cream it causes too much phelgm =( holding up good im on day 10 now and just have a really sore throat it's easier to swallow now but it bugs me when my food gets caught where the tonsils were and still have bad breath but i heard it takes a while for that to go away and i can even walk without feeling dizzy so im hoping its just gonna get better from here =)

hi ummm... im 6th grader and i just got my tonsils removed 7 days ago! this last week has been terrible because i have been throwing up constantly because i refuse to eat! :$ so yeaaaaa?! %-) im just wondering if by spaghetti you mean with th sause and the noodles? or just the noodles? please reply!

I'm 15 and I got my tonsils and my adenoids out 4 days ago, things are still pretty rough, but warm teas and a lot of Gatorade is what I've been stuck on. Campbell's cream soups and chicken broth's are amazing and calm my throats soreness, it's always going to hurt the first couple of swallows, but it eases up a lot afterwards, just don't push yourself. I've also been doing a cold and hot compress on my throat at night time it helps with the swollen throat and kinda helps me fall asleep. But what really helped me is Chamomile Mint Tea with a little bit of honey. It soothes your throat and helps you sleep. I usually drink it when i'm eating something. Also weight loss is a big factor, i'm still losing weight but I've been told once your healed you can get it back Lol so no worries. i hope this helped. :-D