Hello everybody

Do you know something about Eat-clean diet? My roommate started with it a few days ago and so far there are no results. But, that’s ok because it’s just been a couple of days since he started with program. I feel sorry for him while we eat because he must to eat just healthy but tasteless food.

I feel guilty when I eat something he likes. :/

I want to help him and find some Eat clean recipes that are tasteful but also healthy. Does anyone know recipes for this diet that are tasteful? I want to show my roommate that yummy recipes for his diet exist.

Hi

I think I can help you. It’s very nice you want to make the diet program easier for your roommate. I recommend you to prepare him one amazing smoothie for breakfast. This green smoothie contains huge amount of proteins (17 g) but also huge amount of fibers (13 g).

You need half cup of fresh red grapefruit juice, 1 apple, 1 cucumber, half cup of frozen mango, 1 fresh mint leave, half celery, half tablespoon of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of hemp hearts. Put all of that in a blender and mix until it’s smooth and green. You can add ice cubes if you want and serve with a straw.

Hello both

I recommend you the Cucumber salad. It is so simple to prepare, a child could make it. But it is a perfect snack that will refresh you.

You need 2 cucumbers (sliced), 2 cups of cherry tomatoes sliced in quarters, 1 teaspoon of honey (I prefer maple syrup), 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, half of red onion (sliced),  2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon of mustard.

Just combine cucumbers, onion and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Mix together remaining ingredients and spill it over the cucumber, onion and tomatoes. Your salad is ready. Serve it immediately.

hello

Eat clean is an outstanding diet program. I dare to say, it is an outstanding way of life. By following the program you eliminate preservatives, refined foods and toxins. It’s easy to prepare food that this diet requires and you can find a bunch of recipes.

This is a recipe of breakfast smoothie. It will give you strength for the whole day. It contains everything you need to start your day. Just put these ingredients in a blender and blend it nicely:

one small banana,

pinch of almonds,

pinch of raw oats,

one tablespoon of peanut butter,

one tablespoon of chia seeds,

one tablespoon of honey,

one tablespoon of coconut oil,

handful of blueberries,

half of Greek yogurt.   Enjoy!

What a nice recipes! I must try all of these foods. I think I prepared once the salad similar to this and it was really refreshing.

I see here a couple of smoothie recipes but I must give you another one. I adore smoothies, they’re so easy to prepare, so yummy and so healthy. This is the ‘’Super foods’’ smoothie. I make it almost every day.

You need 1 cup of baby spinach, 1 cup of crushed ice, half a cup of Greek yogurt, 1 small frozen banana, 1 cup of frozen blueberries, half cup of pomegranate juice, 1 cup of chilled green tea and a little ginger root.

Just put all the ingredients in a blender and blend as every other smoothie. So simple, so healthy!

I have another one. It is also a smoothie. I love it and I am sure you will love it too. When you see its unbelievable color you will be delighted. Here are the ingredients you need to prepare for making it: Half cup of water, half cup of nonfat cottage cheese, two cups of frozen mixed berries, one medium banana and one cup of fresh pomegranate juice.

Preparation is very simple, just combine water, cottage cheese, banana, pomegranate juice and mixed berries and blend for about 2 minutes on higher speed. This wonderful smoothie contains 6g of fibers, 6g of proteins and also vitamin C (40 percent of daily value).

I have another smoothie recipe too. This one is a perfect breakfast and will give you strength for daily tasks. Smoothies are so popular because they are so simple to prepare and give you freedom to make your unique smoothie that maybe no one in the world prepared before. I mean, you just open the fridge and put all you want in a blender and in two minutes BOOM, your ingredients are homogenized and ready to be drunk. Yes, I am a big fan of smoothies. :)

Anyways, for this smoothie, the ingredients are:

-          half cup of cold water

-          2 bananas

-          half cup of orange juice

-          1 pear (or apple)

-          1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed

-          2 cups of kale leaves, and

-          9 ice cubes

Just puree until smooth and drink it.