I’m 35, male and have Hbp. I am not overweight and am in a good shape actually. I do not want to start with hbp medications because am familiar with their side effects and think that it is too early for me to behave like chronic sufferer. I know that all meds for hypertension causes decreased or even loss of libido. How do you end up with Hbp? I have healthy life habits, am non-smoker and non-alcoholic.

Maybe you have stress induced hbp, it is common problem in young people that work a lot. But you should visit your doctor and do some exams to find the cause of hypertension, maybe it is due to disorder of adrenal glands or kidney function? When hypertension has its primary cause, then it is not cured with antihypertensive drugs, but with medications that treat cause of hypertension. Maybe you should exercise more, to lower your cortisone level, because cortisone level is always in connection with stress.