Hello, folks. I have very intensive headaches lately. Since I also have sinus problems from time to time, I would like to know whether this can be a cause of my headaches. How do you Identify sinus headaches? I would really appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance for replying. Bye!

Hi, there. Sinus headaches appear as soon as you get up in the morning. Usually people feel pressure, pain and fullness. This pain is usually located in cheeks, forehead or brow. Usually the pain gets worse when one bends down or lies down. If your sinusitis gets chronic, then you can expect that headaches can become chronic as well. There can be some other following symptoms like: cough, sore throat, yellow-green nasal discharge and fatigue. The signs and symptoms are often confused with migraines. I hope you will feel better. Good luck!