Hello, folks. I have a serious problem with my sinuses. I think the doctor says I have sinus arrest. It sounds very serious to me. What am I going to do right now? I would really use some of your advices, especially if you've already had similar experience. Thank you. Bye!

Hi. Usually when doctors say “sinus arrest”, they think on another kind of disease that is heart related. Are you quite sure that your doctor used that term? Since you are suffering from serious sinus problem, I suppose you have acute sinusitis. If it is caused by bacteria, then you can start with antibiotics. If you are not allergic to penicillin, then try with amoxicillin. If you are allergic, go for doxycycline or Bactrim. You can use nasal decongestants to relieve your nose fullness. You can spray a saline spray into your nose. You should talk to a doctor. He will tell you what to do.

try Karvol in a steam bath. It works ever time for me. 12 hour relief in minutes.