I feel pressure on the forehead and some kind of swell between my eyebrows. I don't know what is wrong but it is been like this for four months. I'm unable to study because of this condition. It is like I have brain fog, not being able to focus because the pain and I failed my exam because of this. I noticed when the pressure goes down I can talk and think more clearly. It’s not like I am having mouth pain, but this pressure in my head from the sinusitis that screws up my speech. What is the best therapy for this?

Sinusitis often requires a combination of therapies. I think that usually antibiotics are treatment when the sinusitis is caused by bacterial infection. Your doctor may prescribe you a medication to control allergies, something like a decongestant, a mucus-thinning medicine or a cortisone nasal spray. That will keep the sinus passage open. I have allergic sinusitis, so I need to reduce allergic symptoms. I use for therapy anti inflammatory medications, decongestants.