Hi, I’ve suffered from sinusitis for two weeks now, and couple of days ago I started having neck pain. A doctor told me that this pain is caused by sinusitis. Did someone experience this?

Hi, I had a neck pain while I was suffering from sinusitis. Beside in neck, I also had pain in my nose, cheeks and forehead. First, I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I thought it was just a cold, but when my neck started hurting, I decided to go to doctor. She asked me about my medical history and did sinus X-ray. The results showed that I had sinusitis. I am taking aspirin, inhaling twice a day and having hot teas. That should help me, but I’m also considering some over-the-counter nasal sprays. If your neck pain started after two weeks of therapy, maybe you’re not taking effective medicines. By this time, the pain should already be relieved.

Yes it most probably is sinusitis as i suffer from lots of symptoms also and have chronic sinusitis
. f you look up where the sinus passages go it helps you understand why you get pains in your neck and face etc.Unfortunatley it seems to be a reoccurring problem:(