Good day all,

I was reading something in here about this cereal diet program and a few days ago I was talking about it with my friends. One of them, Nella, told me that this diet program is not that good, because you are always hungry, but you can lose a lot of weight if you follow all rules. I was trying to find more, but I just couldn’t find experience about this diet program.

I was wondering do you have any positive or negative experience, I don’t mind at all. My sister want to follow this diet program, and I want to help her with my comments :)

Thank you! 

Hello there,

Well, I don’t know what I can say. I know a lot of positive and some negative comments, but I know that the main rule is that always those negative experiences prevail. It is ok diet program, it is not something that I would like to follow forever, but I would like to give a shot to cereal diet program, because I do know that this diet program can be really ok :)

I have one friend, Josh, he eats those cereals like crazy. He was on this diet and he lost nearly 12 kilograms in three months :) True, he was hungry at the beginning, but later was ok :)

Bye! 

It depends. My friend Ella Maria hated this diet program. She was so insecure while she was eating cereal for almost every meal. That is hard, and you know it. I don’t know what can I say about it, because she didn’t lose any single pound. I think that she even gains a pound or two, but I am not so sure :/

If you ask her, she would tell you to stay away from this diet program. You should see what other people are thinking about this diet program. I believe that you are going to need more experiences, positive of course, to be able to follow this diet program.

Good luck!

Hi there,

OK, now I am really confused: / Because, I have heard so good things about this diet program. I am not sure anymore what to think about it. My friend from college was on a diet, and she told me that she totally cleaned her body. As far as I know, cereal are good! They are almost in every diet program. I don’t know what could happen to your friend, but I can bet that she didn’t do something right. I don’t want to judge, maybe I am wrong, but that is my opinion :)

No hard feelings.

Bye!