Hi everyone. Yesterday I lost about 5 hours of one beautiful, sunny day by browsing the internet. It was totally useless since I didn’t find anything I was looking for. I was trying to find some reliable information about Xyngular weight loss supplement. I was hoping I will ran into some customer reviews or testimonials that will tell me something more about the efficiency and the effectiveness of this product. Is there anyone here who have used this product, and if there is, would you recommend it to anyone? Can you tell me how fast will I be able to lose weight with it?

Hello there. I used Xyngular supplement for about a month. I was very satisfied with it at the beginning. I was losing approximately 5 pounds per week. But then after the second week I stopped losing weight.

In the last week, I even gained a few pounds. So at the end, I ended up with only 5 pounds less than at the beginning. I was really disappointed.

I wouldn’t recommend it. I even think those 10 pounds I lost at the beginning were the result of my exercising, since I started going to the gym at the same time I started using Xyngular.

I used it for two months. It was effective for me. I combined it with physical exercise and different types of diets. I changed 3 different diet plans while using Xyngular.

I don’t remember what were the results after every single week, but I remember, it was after a month when people started noticing I lost some weight.

After 3 weeks, my scale showed I had lost 22 pounds.  I was super satisfied.

Then after another three weeks, I lost another 15 pounds. So in six weeks, I lost 37 pounds.

But I was really persistent, and I combined Xyngular with all those things I mentioned before.