Hey girls,

I am saying girls, because the girls advices are something that I really need at this moment. Tell me, anyone in here ever followed Dukan diet program? Well, I am a guy, and I want to start this one, after I saw how much my wife is thrilled with this diet program. I want to start following it, so I can make easier for her when she is cooking. I have heard an amazing things about this diet program, so I was wondering can you tell me how much weight and how fast can you lose if you are following Dukan diet?

Thank you very much! 

It depends. While I was following this diet, I lost 25 pounds in four months. I don’t know is this OK, but it was pretty impressive result for me, because that is when I started to lose my weight. Of course, I need to lose more, but restricted Dukan diet program was the first step in this process.

Other side, my sister, Alex, she lost 13 pounds in four months as well. She was not so happy with the result, so she will never follow this diet program again.

I want to say that you have to try to see some results, otherwise, you won’t see how fast this diet program can work for you! 

Hi people,I have experience with Dukan diet as well. I was following this diet program for three years, exactly three, long years :) I have to say that this diet program is not THAT restrictive, but of course, it has something that I love to call discipline. Well, in those three years, I lost almost 50 pounds, because I was gaining and losing some pounds. But, when I count all this together, it was above 50 pounds. I have to say that this was pretty good result, because thanks to Dukan diet program, I am not that overweight anymore.

So, you should try it! 

Hello there girls,

WOW, so my wife was so correct in her opinion about this diet program. She is charmed with this one, but it looks like that there is a good reason for this one. Amazing! I am a guy, and I want to get rid of some boring pounds, so I was thinking that this could be the only way, right? Well, not the only, but one of the best possible.

And, guess I was totally right. Your experiences are just like I was expecting.

Thank you very much, I am now positive that I will start following Dukan diet program.

Have a nice day!